Thursday, May 26, 2011

My baby girl...graduated preschool!

I can't believe she's old enough to graduate preschool. I found a picture of ae yesterday. It was her first day of school picture from 2009. Owen was right at two months old, and she was a little over 3 1/2. I can't believe how much she has grown in the last two years. She is such a big girl.

Surprisingly, I didn't cry at her graduation. I was so proud of her for singing and smiling. I think I was just overwhelmed with pride and love, that I didn't allow myself to be sad. I can't believe she starts Kindergarten in a little over 2 months. Where has the time gone? I miss her being little. I love the young girl she's turned out to be, but I don't want her to grow up too fast.

I am so thankful that Brandon has worked so hard to allow me the opportunity to stay home with her and O. I will never regret this time with her. She was my true first love. My heart has never been the same since the first time I laid eyes on her. She is precious!

I am so proud of that big (my always little) girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment