Thursday, May 19, 2011

Impressed!

I just got off the phone with Autumn's elementary school. I was calling to see when kindergarten phase in started, because Brandon just found out that he might be going to China with work the first week of August. Wow, I know!!!

Anyways, I talked to this nice lady, and she wasn't for sure the dates. So, I told her that is wasn't a big deal. I was just wondering, because her daddy might be in China. Well, she told me to hold on and she was going to connect me with the principal. I told her that that was okay, she didn't need to do that...and before I know it, I was talking him- the principal.

I asked my question and told him why...but also said that if he couldn't tell me right now that was fine. No, he was so very nice. Super amazing, and called Autumn by name. And said that he would put her in the 2nd phase in group and told me the dates. I thanked him. And he said, well, it's very important for daddy's to be there for their first day too.

I was so touched! What a first impression!!! I am excited about this first year of school for my sweet pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment